So, what's up you say?
- School is going really well this semester, my painting class is intense, painting, papers and presentations as well as critiques. Here's a sample of the painting I've been working on:
- My husband is still the greatest, we had a really laid back Valentines day just enjoying each others company and some Frans Salted caramels. (If you haven't had these-- go now, get some) We have a bunch left, and I'll try to share, I promise.
- I talked to my 4 year old neice the other day and I was asking her about school, I asked her about her best friend
ME: Who is your best friend at school?
PRINCESS CINDERELLA MERMAID JEWELRY (that's what she calls herself): kaylee is my best friend.
ME: Oh that's great, it's so nice to have friends isn't it?
PRINCESS CINDERELLA MERMAID JEWELRY: yeah, but really Aunt Fer-Fer, they are ALL my best friends...
Gotta love the heart on that little lady, she loves everyone, everyone. It is so refreshing, kind, and simple.
- I need to post pictures of the bathroom remodel! Wait, I should call it "The Worlds SLOWEST bathroom remodel!" Is there a prize for that? If so, sign me up.
- Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a beautiful little boy from Korea for my friends the C- Family. I wrote about them here, and you can find out more on their family blog "Working Toward a Baseball Team"
- I'm doing a GIVEAWAY on Art Every Day, sign up for your chance to win!
- This year I am trying to look beyond myself, do more and become more, I hope that I am able to find what is beyond me.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson