What's up you say?
- I thought I only had one class to take this fall, but stuff changed. I withdrew from the Art History course in the spring, and am taking that right now. That leaves me with 1 Art History class left to take and while what I needed wasn't offered at a good time this semester-- I will be taking it in the spring. No big deal, everything s still on time for September! YAY!
- M- and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Go US! okay, Go HIM! he puts up with my wack-a-doo brain every day! L.O.V.E.
- I had a tonsilectomy. If you are over the age 16 and the Doctor suggests this procedure...RUN. RUN FAST. RUN VERY VERY FAST.
- I burned a bridge. Not on purpose, just acted like a jerk.
- I spent three days with my favorite 4 year old, just the two of us. No sisters, brothers or Mommys and Daddys...just Aunt Fer-Fer and Belle. Sad part was I was sick the whole time! We stayed in, painted, colored, napped, watched movies, snuggled, and cooked. Good thing the weather wasn't awesome, or she would have really been missing out! Belle made sure I stayed hydrated and ate healthy the whole time. Bowl after bowl of Bing Cherries because "Cherries are juicy, they make you feel good!" Hey, it worked. I got better.
- I spent three days with my favorite 5 year old, just the two of us. No sisters, brothers or Mommys and Daddys...just Aunt Fer-Fer and Mia. We crafted our A--es off! If someone is bound to be the next Martha Stewart, it's this little lady. Glitter, glue, paint, fabric, flowers! We had fun, even did a photo scavenger hunt in a few antique stores...that turned into DRESS UP with every hat, fur stole and pair of sunglasses the place had, and that's a LOT! We had fun, made gifts for all the siblings and cuddled.
- We adopted a new (3rd) pup! Well, and eight year old pup. Love her!! M ore about her later!
- Two profoundly sad things have happened, and we are healing as a family right now. Maybe I can share more later.
- I am so excited about NEXT tuesday!!! Get out and vote, and don't forget this isn't just about the national election THINK LOCAL TOO!